Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spotlight Author: Katherine Lampe

Katherine Lampe's 'Caitlin Ross' Series


Katherine is an author who's work I've admired for a long time. 

And now all of you are looking at me like 'Huh? The woman just published, what are you smoking.....and where can I get some?'

I betaed Katherine's works, starting with 'The Unquiet Grave' all the way through to her current masterpiece 'The Parting Glass.'

I didn't know what I was in for when I started reading 'The Unquiet Grave,' but the more I read the more I got sucked into this amazing urban paranormal that didn't require vampires, werewolves or whatever the current trend of teenage paranormal fan-crazed, phenomena piggy-back ridding was.   

It was new, it was fresh and it was freaking awesome! I've a total, undeniable addiction to Katherine Lampe's works like I do for some of my 'Big 6' published authors with one slight difference between her and them...


I GET TO FREAKING HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HER!!!


You see, unlike with the authors we adore in physical copies, I can actually talk with an author I like and not have twelve burly men in suits with glasses wall me if I even attempt to get within six feet of their pinky for fear I may damage their income....you don't need a pinky to type, by the way. 

Okay, off the tangent and back on track now. I can honestly say I've waited for the day to see Katherine's works out there in the world to be shared with other people. She has a talent for writing that I admire and a very cool back story to how she knows what she knows in order to write her 'Caitlin Ross' series. The paranormal elements draw on how life used to be using magick's and religions that once were revered by people and not considered to be myths. I implore each and every one of you to purchase a copy of 'The Unquiet Grave,' - and the rest of the series - and see for yourself how exciting and thrilling her novels are.


https://dwtr67e3ikfml.cloudfront.net/bookCovers/c4951bd264d4960cec90115f7efc541a4a21ef9d-thumb 
https://dwtr67e3ikfml.cloudfront.net/bookCovers/a93de7144e932e0381c2e80e85f80ca342b7a434-thumb
Cover for 'A Maid in Bedlam' 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment